A Newer and Safer Way to Pay Online.
Did you know?
In 2018, $24.26 Billion was lost due to payment card fraud worldwide.
Card not present fraud is now 81 percent more likely than point-of-sale fraud.
When you make a purchase online, your card data is vulnerable to being captured and used fraudulently. If a cyber thief captures your card information, it could take you months to recover your money and your identity, not to mention your immediate loss and the pain and hassle associated.
CT Checkout provides the most secure way to make online purchases, using our CT Checkout app on your iPhone or Android phone. With CT Checkout, you can make secure end-to-end encrypted payments to CT Checkout web merchants, and your card data remains secure and private. No sensitive information is ever entered or transmitted over the public internet.
- Your sensitive data is never entered, transmitted or stored.
- Nothing to find, nothing to hack, nothing to steal. Your identity remains safe.
- Get Paid $10 for joining the club*
- Get Paid $10 for every friend you refer that signs up
- Get Paid $25 for every business we sign up with your lead plus an ongoing 10% from the business generated from that web merchant’s CT Checkout activity
DISCOUNTS & CASHBACK
- Discounts from participating merchants
- Cashback from over 1,200 online national merchants
Simply fill out the encrypted form with the required by information*. Upon approval, we will activate your prepaid debit card and load $10. We will then place your encrypted prepaid debit card on your CT Checkout app. We will also mail your physical $10 prepaid debit card to you.
Shop online at www.ctcheckoutstore.com and save up to 10%! No one sees your card data. You can also shop with your encrypted prepaid debit card at websites accepting CT Checkout, or use your physical prepaid debit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
You can load additional dollars to your encrypted prepaid debit card from your bank account, or you can load it at Western Union or MoneyGram and other public locations. Full instructions for loading are included with your card.
Membership Signup Process
- Request that we create a Progress Prepaid Mastercard with $10 and place it on your CT Checkout app.*
- The US Patriot Act requires your information to be issued a card. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who obtains a Card. What this means for you: When you apply for a Card, we will ask you for your name, address date of birth, social security number or country identification number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also may ask to see your driver’s license or other documentation bearing your photo as verification of your identity. Standard message and data rates from your service provider may apply.
- Upon card issuance approval, we will email you the login to your CT Checkout app where you will see your Progress Prepaid Mastercard.
- We will then mail you your Progress Prepaid Mastercard to your current address and you can then call 800-708-8275 or go to https://Go.cardportal.us/
enroll to complete your card registration.
- Then you can load your card with additional funds from your online bank account or at walk-in locations such as MoneyGram or Western Union that are found at chain grocery stores.
- When you are using your encrypted Progress Prepaid Mastercard at designated web merchants such as CT Checkout Store, your encrypted card data is not on the public Internet and can’t be seen by web merchants. When using your physical Progress Prepaid Mastercard at web merchant sites by typing in your 16 digit card number, you are risking the loss of your card data and identity. You can also use your physical Mastercard Progress prepaid debit card at any walk-in store.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION – BANKING REQUIREMENTS
* You must register online and have your identity verified. To help the government flight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name,address,date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. we may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.